TN PWD Recruitment 2018 – TN PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2018 invites 163 Apprentice Jobs in Tamil Nadu. Get the Latest TN PWD Jobs Notification 2018 here.
TN PWD Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Public Works Department Jobs Notification
TN PWD Recruitment 2018 – Here we provide the detailed Job Notification for TN PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2018. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT (PWD), Govt. of Tamil Nadu invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2016/ 2017/ or 2018), hailing from Tamil nadu, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training.
As per the Official Advt, there is two different category of Apprentice are mentioned. i. Graduate Apprentice ii. Diploma Apprentice. The monthly stipend for both category is Rs. 4984 & 3542 up to 1 year period. The recruitment process will made only on the basis of percentage of marks obtained academic score. So here we share the detailed information for TN PWD Apprentice Notification Eligibility, Selection Process Important Dates and Instructions to fill the vacant position.
Also Look – TN Police SI Fingerprint Recruitment 2018
TN PWD Apprentice Recruitment 2018
The Public Works Department of Tamil Nadu is a state government owned authority, and is in charge of public sector works in the State of Tamil Nadu. It is part of the Ministry of Public Works Department, and is entrusted with the construction and maintenance of buildings for most of the government departments and public undertakings, and the construction of bridges, roads, and infrastructure.
TN PWD invites Online Application to fill 163 vacant positions for the recruitment of Apprentice (Graduate, Technician – Diploma) Posts. The Application is suitable for Applicants Age should be 25 to 26 years and they must have Any Degree in Engineering, Diploma, from a recognized institution. All the candidates must read the Official Advt carefully before Apply Online and fulfill the eligibility criteria to register the TN PWD Recruitment 2018 Online Application through the direct link given below.
|Name of Organisation||TN PWD|
|Post Name & Vacancy||A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
B. Category – Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Age Limit||25 to 27 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering|
|Date of Application||
TN PWD Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Age Required: Candidates Age should be 25, 26, 27 years.
1. Category – I Graduate Apprentices
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
2. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
Application Fee: There is no Application fee is mentioned in the Advt.
Selection process: Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship training Chennai.
TN PWD Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Before Apply Online, Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, Mobile number and scanned copies of Photo/Signature/Documents.
- First Applicants should click the online Application link given below.
- Click here to view full Notification and read the Notification carefully.
- Then click the link Register, you see a blank filling form.
- Now enter the required details and check all the filled details and Click submit form.
- Finally take printout copy of online application and keep it for future use.
|TN PWD Recruitment Important Links|
|Click here for Notification Details|
|Click here to Register Online Application|