TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 – TNUSRB invites 202 posts for Tamil Nadu Police Fingerprint SI Notification 2018. Checkout the Latest Tamil Nadu Police SI Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus Apply Online at www.tnusrgonline.org
- 1 TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018
- 2 TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 202 Sub Inspector Fingerprint Vacancy
- 3 TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment Eligibility Details
- 4 TN Police SI Height Requirement
- 5 TN Police Fingerprint SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- 6 TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application
TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018
Here we provide the detailed Jobs Notification for TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018. Recently TNUSRB announced huge job opportunity for (GR. II POLICE CONSTABLES [Armed Reserve], GR. II JAIL WARDERS, FIREMEN), Sub Inspector (Technician).
Now the Organisation issued Online Advt for the Post of Sub Inspector (Fingerprint). As per the Official Advt, the online applications are applicable only to Indian citizens for filling up 202 vacancies at the pay matrix Level (Rs. 36900 – 116600) plus usual allowances as admissible to the state Government employees. The recruitment process will made only on the basis of written test, PMT and Viva-voice.
For more detailed information regarding Tamil Nadu Police Fingerprint SI Notification 2018 Eligibility, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Important Dates and Instructions to fill the Apply Online are shown below. Candidates are advised to Apply for the online Application earlier as much as possible.
Interested candidates can register the TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application through www.tnusrgonline.org or through the direct link given below.
TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 202 Sub Inspector Fingerprint Vacancy
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.
The TN Police SI Fingerprint Online Application is suitable for applicants Age limit should be 20 to 28 years. Candidates must have Any Degree (Science) from a recognized institution. All the candidates must read the Official Advt carefully before Apply Online and fulfill the eligibility criteria to register the TN Police SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application through official site or through the direct link given below.
|Name of Organisation||TNUSRB|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Fingerprint)|
|Age Limit||20 to 28 Years as on 01.07.2018|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Science from a recognized institution|
|Date of Application||Starting Date to Apply Online: 29.08.2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 28.09.2018
TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment Eligibility Details
Age Required: Candidates Age limit should between 20 to 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
The Age Relaxation is applicable up to 30 years for BC/MBC, 33 years for SC/ ST, 35 years for Destitute Widow, 45 years for Ex-servicemen & Police Quota.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution.
Selection process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in Written Test, PMT (Physical Measurement Test) and Viva – Voice.
Examination Fee: The examination fee is Rs.500/-.If the Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota, he /she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/-as examination fee and shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Also Look – BMRCL Recruitment 2018
TN Police SI Height Requirement
20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces, serving persons who are going to retire within one year are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
TN Police Fingerprint SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85marks.
- iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
TN Police Fingerprint SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application
Before Apply Online, Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID, Mobile number and scanned copies of Photo/Signature/Documents.
- First Applicants should go to the official website www.tnusrgonline.org.
- Go to the Recruitment section – RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SUB – INSPECTOR OF POLICE (FINGERPRINT) – 2018.
- Click the link – Click here to view full Notification and read the Notification carefully.
- Then click the link Register, you see a blank filling form.
- Fill all the required details carefully & Pay the Examination Fee.
- Now check all the filled details and uploaded form. Then finally click the submit form.
- After complete registration, take print out of online application form and keep it for future use.
|TN Police SI Fingerprint Recruitment Important Links|
|Click here for Notification Details|
|Click here for Information Brochure|
|Click here for Online Registration|